The resources in this collection come from a variety of sources:
- Events have been culled from organization websites working on ocean conservation and are relevant to funder, nonprofit, and government efforts.
- Reports are part of a special collection on IssueLab and represent all publicly available documents from the top funders supporting the ocean according to Foundation Center’s data, and reports from the members of the Consultative Group on Biological Diversity’s Marine Conservation Program and Ocean 5 collaboratives.
- Case Studies include GrantCraft case studies developed by Foundation Center for the FundingtheOcean.org site, as well as case studies from the Reports collection.
- Affinity Groups show funder groups providing services and organizing ocean-related events and activities for their members.
- News show ocean-related stories from Foundation Center’s Philanthropy News Digest website.
- Data & Report Repositories link to sites with robust collections of data or reports on ocean conservation that may be relevant to broader audiences and may have a more technical, science, or academic focus.