Marine/Maritime Spatial Planning 2nd International Conference
Dates: March 15, 2017 - March 17, 2017
Location: Paris, France
1. Explore how MSP can be used to address global challenges (climate change, ABNJ, poverty, safety and sufficiency of food for a growing population)
2. Explore its potential for ocean based industry, its potential for boosting jobs, growth and innovation.
3. Reflect on how to accelerate the processus of MSP worldwide
1. Spread knowledge on specific themes (ecosystem approach, cross border MSP, stakeholder engagement)
2. Spread knowledge on the process itself (drivers and goals to initiate MSP, the scope and design of MSP).
3. Build trust between actors, create a shared vision