The resources in this collection come from a variety of sources:
- Events have been culled from organization websites working on ocean conservation and are relevant to funder, nonprofit, and government efforts.
- Reports are part of a special collection on IssueLab and represent all publicly available documents from the funders, government agencies and nonprofits.
- Case Studies include GrantCraft case studies developed by Foundation Center for the FundingtheOcean.org site, as well as case studies from the Reports collection.
- Affinity Groups show funder groups providing services and organizing ocean-related events and activities for their members.
- News show ocean-related conservation and funding stories.
- Data & Report Repositories link to sites with robust collections of data or reports on ocean conservation that may be relevant to broader audiences and may have a more technical, science, or academic focus.